Saturday, December 27, 2008

First post! Merry Christmas!

As a Christmas present to myself, I'm starting a blog. Hurrah! It probably won't be terribly interesting all the time, but will be nice for people who are far away to get a sense of what I'm up to. And in the event of an adventure, things will surely pick up.

Let's start off right with pictures of (a) my new haircut and (b) my cat under the Christmas tree. My hair is probably shorter than it's been since sixth grade, and I love it - and the tree is gorgeous as always because I decorated it. The cat is, um, always really cute.

Another view:
And there's my little Jenny.

In other news, my cousin got engaged yesterday! Congratulations, Becky! I'm so excited, I've already had a bizarre(ly stressful) wedding dream.

2 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. As is your cat.

    I may copy you and resurrect my public blog, if that's ok with you. :)

    ReplyDelete