Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF


Happy (belated) St. Joseph's Day! Hope everyone ate lots of delicious zeppole (see above). I know I did. In related news, if you are ever in need of an Italian bakery in Providence, Scialo Bros (on Federal Hill, of course) is pretty fantastic. Nice people, great pastries, frequented by locals.


1. Why do we have to push ourselves so hard, constantly on the move?
2. Tweeting and checking Google Reader are now habits.
3. I have not yet secured a summer internship and it's freaking me out.
4. I had never heard the phrase "Moustache March" and it is not a tradition in which I think many people should participate.
5. I'm staying up late when I shouldn't, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that I'd get so attached to my spider plants, Aragog and baby Charlotte?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping?, tomorrow my plans include heading up to Boston to visit my brother, and Sunday, I want to see Bill Nye the Science Guy give a lecture at Northeastern!
This music video is great. I feel like these guys are just having a ton of fun. And I can't pretend I don't appreciate the night/knight pun in their name, given my Ellington roots.

This song's for the people who count.





The Saturday Knights - "Count It Off" from Lincoln Leopard Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment