Thursday, January 8, 2009

Playlist for a Penpal

Here is the playlist from a mix CD I made for Lene, my penpal from Norway. I love making mixes like no other - figuring out the perfect order so that there aren't too many fast songs, or songs with female singers, or songs with "sex" in the title, in a row. Also on the mix is "Adam of Eden" by Suzanne Elizabeth Marron (it goes in between Imogen and the Roots), but iLike only had a couple of her songs and that wasn't one of them (credit to Masumi for supplying me with obscure music).


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!

    I already downloaded some of these for my gym playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    This is Suzanne E Marron, I just read this post and I'm honoured that you put me on the mix for your friend : )

    I have a new album out if you're interested in more of my music - www.suzanneelizabethmarron.com

    Thanks : )

    Love Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete