Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF




1. It seems like there's no hope for humanity when people I thought I respected are able to speak words of ignorance and hate.
2. Wash your hands when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you knew me I'd expect you to know that the Brown Band is my number one priority!
4. The mess you left when you went away (thanks, Alanis) is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means sending silly e-cards...and telling loved ones why I love them so much.
6. God - often through the guise of my amazing friends - gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for Julia's belated 21st birthday, tomorrow my plans include a visit from my brother, a.k.a. my platonic Valentine, and Sunday, I want to go see Nat's band (the Macrotones) at Johnny D's in Somerville!

Hey, at least I posted more than once this week...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment