Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

This is how I feel about all the work, practicing, and internship applications I have to get done by the coming week.

1. Give me a backrub and I'll be your friend for life.
2. Whenever I post something opinionated online, I get nervous about it. It's a terrible habit and I really should have more confidence in my beliefs and ideas.
3. I wish I were better at staying in touch with my friends who are abroad, and with others whom I have not seen in a long time.
4. Asparagus cooked in olive oil and garlic salt by Masumi was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is a blessing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't need fixing.
6. Other than this one, Baird's abroad-in-Copenhagen blog is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the winter trip with the band - and hanging out with Princeton bandies one last time, tomorrow my plans include more winter trip - and skating in Rockefeller Center and Sunday, I want to perform Albright's Chichester Mass with the choir!

2 comments:

  1. friday fill-ins are brilliant. I am going to start this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the friday fill-ins :)

    I missed them this week but am surely doing it this coming friday!!

    ReplyDelete